Sunday, April 11, 2010

Relay for Life

Over the past several weeks, my friends from the health center have been working hard getting things together to participate in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. I am so proud of these guys!!


I wish I could have been there to help and participate. I was there in spirit. Wearing my t-shirt that they mailed me in support.

They even made a luminary to honor my grandmother for being a cancer survivor.


They did an amazing job coordinating and putting things together. I'm so proud of those guys!! I hope they make it an annual event to join in...even though I know it was hard work! KUDOS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing about this Misty! It brought tears to my eyes reading this and knowing that you truly were there with us in spirit. I love and miss you so much. Please call me soon. I have called twice in the last week but I guess you were at work since you have a job now. I didn't know about that until now when I got a chance to read your blog. Things have been so busy around here.