Monday, April 26, 2010

My name in Japanese




Today I went to my very first "Luncheon" for work. It was a big lunch that hosted all the different organizations that raise money for the different charities on island. They had representatives from some of those charities there to help show where the money goes and how it helps. It was cool. Leave it to me to find something trivial to get excited about ... but we all got name tags, and because several of the members of the group were Japanese (There were translators throughout the room to help bridge the communication gap) our name tags were written in both languages as well. I asked to be able to keep mine because I thought it was so cool seeing my name written out in Japanese. And because I thought it was cool, you guys get a picture!!




No comments: