Thursday, April 15, 2010

My favorite thing to do...

My favorite thing to do (so far) on island is to just drive around and explore. And consequently get lost...but that's fun too. Poor Justin has been so busy with either work or his masters homework or being sent TDY that he hasn't had much time to do that, but this past weekend, after I got off work, the weather cooperated and we were able to put the top down and drive around for a little bit and explore before winding up at Sushi Zen for an early dinner. It was my idea of a perfect afternoon.


The view driving off base. You can't really tell in this picture, but straight ahead is the water. It's a beautiful sight :)



The ferris wheel in American Village lit up at night. You can see it for miles it seems. It's so cool as it changes colors in the distance. I'm not sure if the Japanese like it or think it's an eye sore, but I like it!! lol

No comments: