Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunset beach

Sunset beach ... Apparently (according to the name and the signs) is a "beautiful place to watch the sunset". Standby for future pictures of that. Justin was at home working on his masters homework when I decided to try to find this particular beach ... I'll wait until we can both go to check out the sunset and see if it holds true to all the hype! The weather was kind of gloomy but but it was still pretty on the beach anyway. I can't wait for it to be sunny around here again. Apparently we are in the "rainy season". I'm not sure how long that lasts!





I'ts my ferris wheel again :) I told you, you can see that thing everywhere!! lol



Here's some of the graffiti that is painted all along the sea wall. I think it's really cool. I'm sure there are people who would disagree with me. But I like it. lol




No comments: