Friday, March 19, 2010

SKYPE!!

Oh Skype...how I love thee. Logan is on spring break this week, and today he was at his Uncle Lee's house. So I was up kind of late and decided to call and see how his morning was going. (Time difference, you know) and we asked if Lee had skype. He didn't, but he downloaded it for us so that Logan and I could see each other and talk. It was great!! I took some snapshots from our conversation...

Logan eating some of the strange seaweed snacks that I sent him. He said he loved these things in particular. I should say he did. This was the last one out of a huge bag!!

Even though we talk nearly everyday, it was awesome to actually SEE him while we talked. THANKS, Lee! Maybe we can do that more often. :) I'm signing off now, with a smile on my face. Goodnight everybody! My webcam purchase has now officially been worth it!

No comments: