Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Barrel Restaurant

So you're driving along and you see this....a two story restaurant in the shape of a giagantic wine barrel. I ask you - How can you NOT stop and eat there?? Okay, so that isn't exactly how the story went. It was kinda like this .... Our friends Garrett and Melissa called one night and said, "Dude guess what we just saw out gate 2?? It was a two story restaurant shaped like a big huge wine barrel!! Wanna go??" And I was like, "What? I'm sorry...I didn't hear what you said, I was too busy getting in the car. I'm half way there already." It was kind of like that. ;)

Come on guys. Don't act like you didn't know I get excited over stupid things! Anyway, to sum it up it was cool. We literally ate in a barrel. And the food was awesome too. No really. When Logan gets here i'm up for round two of the barrel!


No comments: