Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend in Taos





This weekend, Justin and I headed up to Taos, NM for the weekend. We stayed at this great bed and breakfast called, "The Inn on La Loma Plaza" ......





....and Justin got in some awesome snowboarding (I'll have to take his word on that...I stayed behind. Somehow this didn't seem like the RIGHT time to try to learn. I think i'm going to need some moral support. Read as, someone who is just as uncoordinated and inexperienced to learn with me!!) I was able to walk around Taos and do some shopping and get my fill of the snow.



On Sunday, we went to see the Rio Grande gorge bridge. It was really cool. According to google, it has been in several movies ... Natural Born Killers, Twins, She's Having a Baby, Wild Hogs, and Terminator Salvation. It was really pretty.

No comments: