Monday, November 23, 2009

Anniversary in Albuquerque

Today is the two year anniversary of Justin and I's first date ... I wish I had a picture from that night to put here, but I don't. I can describe it. It was an excellent night with the worst service ever!! We went out for sushi at the ONLY sushi place in Columbus, MS and ordered. About two hours and lots of angry walk outs later, right before we both slipped into a diabetic coma, we got our food. Luckily, conversation has been one of our strong suits from the beginning or that could have been disasterous! ;)

Maybe to celebrate, we will go out for sushi tonight to reminisce. Here is a peak at the awesome present that Justin gave me. The picture doesn't do it justice but it will have to do until you can see it in real life. I'm going to have to start going better places besides home and work to accomidate all the shiny things he keeps buying me!! One of these days he will learn that he doesn't have to buy me stuff like that to make me happy...until then, i'll keep quiet! ;)




No comments: