Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big news for some...old news for others


As I begin to get things in order and squared away, I decided to write a new post. I know several of you know this already, but there are probably several of you who don't. So this seemed like the best way to update the masses. (Read as, the two people who actually read my blog.)

In January 2010, Justin will be transferring to Okinawa, Japan and I will be joining him. I am very, very happy with my decision and have the support of my friends and family. This will be for an extended period (a couple of years). But you guys are all invited to visit any time you want. Just google Okinawa. It's beautiful. Beaches, sushi, snorkeling, lots of cool stuff. :)

This was a big decision. And not entered into lightly. There will be a lot of people and things that I will miss here, but I am so very excited about my decision. You guys will DEFINITELY have to bookmark my blog now....stay tuned to see what's next!!!

1 comment:

Lisa McReynolds said...

Would you be ok with me and four girls coming? I'm super excited for you!!! And very jealous!!! Take it all in and do everything while you can! YAY MISTY!! :)